Travel magazines are a great resource for travel planners
Travel magazines are a great place to start your trip planning efforts. Great options exist that help you learn about the latest trends in cruise travel, family travel, couples and singles travel. You can subscribe to cruise travel magazines to help you become an expert cruise planner, or subscribe to overall travel magazines for a broader travel planner experience.
Each monthly issue will give you new ideas to plan your next travel adventure. You will read great articles from other travelers that share their cruise and travel experiences, reviews, and suggestions for things they would do better on their next trip. Learn from others as you package your own trips and save your favorite articles in a travel folder at home. Then share your own travel experiences with others so they too can plan a great journey of their own.
Check out some great travel magazines to help you get started below:
p style=”text-align: center;”>
- Travel 50 & Beyond Magazine Subscription
- Description:1 year, 5 issues - First travel magazine for people age 50 and over. Practical and timely information on vacations preferred by travelers in this age group. Value-oriented articles dealing with many vacation alternatives.
- Price: $10.50
- Travel 50 & Beyond Magazine
- Price: $14.00
- Cruise Travel Magazine
- Price: $23.94
- Cruise Travel Magazine Subscription
- Description:1 year, 6 issues - The exciting and romantic world of cruise ship vacation. Features include ship of the month, port of the month, etc. Other coverage helps readers with planning, dress codes, shore excursions and shopping.
- Price: $38.95